Passion was beautiful. If I could describe it in one word, that would be it. After all I experienced last year at Passion, I honestly didn’t think that God could do anything bigger or better than he had the year before. OH.BUT.HE.DID. and he probably laughed at me for thinking that. Holy Spirit was alive in that place and God showed up in magnificent ways.
I could write an extremely long blog post about Passion, so instead I’ll post a few of quotes from the truly God anointed speakers that we had the privilege of listening to.
- God’s wrath poured out on Christ obliterated our curse–by crushing the Lamb of God on the cross #ItIsAFinishedWork -Louie Giglio
- Are you making every effort to study and know God’s word–Do you want to know God enough? -Francis Chan
- Fight The Beautiful Fight–The enemy gets us fighting one another rather than fighting the good/beautiful fight; we need to unify and fight the darkness in our day. Do everything in love. -Beth Moore
- You have a voice, let the devil know you have a voice. Say to him, “Satan, you are NOT welcome here, get out of my house, LEAVE! We are errored and flawed. Christ took our place. He’s our righteousness. #WeAreInChrist #WeAreBrandNew Reconciliation is to go from hostility to friendship, the ultimate form of #Redemption and #ExtraordinaryLove Now, when God sees you, he sees Jesus. #ThankYouForTheChrist -Judah Smith
- We when say “It’s not finished” and don’t wan tot give it up, we are undercutting God. God took your guilt away. #BackUpEnemy -Louie Giglio
That’s just a brief review of all the goodness from passion in Houston. If you ever have the chance to attend or be a door holder, DO IT! It will wreck your world and change your life.
Amanda Porter. San Marcos, Texas. “Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful” (Hebrews 10:23 ESV).
Now, post those verses girls. I cannot wait to see them! Much love.