- I along with thousands other siestas memories 24 verses.
- I turned twenty-six years old.
- I began my Child Life Internship
- Moving to Kansas City for 4 months to work 600 un-paid hours at Children’s Mercy Hospital.
- Some of the best moments were created; learning and growing.
- I graduated from Texas State University with my masters in Child Life.
- I am now Amanda Porter, MS
- I accepted a dream job at Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City
- Moving there officially.
- Working in the Dialysis Unit & Kidney Center
- I passed my Child Life Certification Exam.
- I am now Amanda Porter, MS CCLS
- I made the commitment to call First Baptist Raytown my home church in Missouri.
- Joined a life group with other people my age.
- Already created some sweet new friendships that I thank the Lord for daily.
- I got to come home to Lubbock to spend Christmas with my mom.
- Learned that Jesus is enough
- His plans are greater than mine.
- My money is not my own.
I can honestly say 2015 was a top-notch year. I look forward to all that 2016 has for me relationship wise, professionally, spiritually.
Relationship Wise: I want to be a friend who is willing to abandon her plans for someone in need. A friend that opens her home willingly. A friend that loves others with abandonment. A friend that places her phone down to engage in conversation. A friend that speaks truth and builds others up.
Professionally: As a new Child Life Specialist, I have so much learning and growth ahead of me. Looking forward to becoming the best specialist I can to the patient’s and families I serve at CMH.
Spiritually: Planning Love What Is True Scripture Memory Year 2, Joining several life group girls in reading the Bible in a year, tithing without worries.
I’ll be praying for you friends. Let’s do this 2016.
When you love and laugh abundantly you live a beautiful life.